- Types of Low Vision AidsAny device that can help the patients with low vision to read and see is called a visual aid. Low vision aids can enable visually impaired people to see clearly what they could not see, which greatly improves the quality of life, study, and work of visually impaired patients, making them more confident and independent.January 7,2020
- Types of Walking SticksPeople who have difficulty walking need to use walking sticks to assist walking. Let us look at different walking sticks.December 12,2019
- Guides to Visual ImpairmentOn October 8th, the World Health Organization released the first World Vision Report, and more than 1 billion people worldwide lost their vision because they could not get the necessary medical or nursing services to solve problems such as myopia, hyperopia, glaucoma, and cataracts.November 4,2019
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)Many patients who come to the clinic say that they often look at things that are bend and twist, or become smaller or larger, or blurred. If they are middle-aged or elderly, they should be vigilant against age-related macular degeneration. If the elderly see things that are curved. The more common reason is age-related macular degeneration. This will cause vision loss and severely affect the daily life.August 20,2019
- Advice for Mobility AidsToday, many elderly people have the problem of walking. Old people's legs and feet can not move easily. So how to improve the mobility of the legs and feet of the elderly and help them to walk freely? The elderly will choose a walking companion - walker, which can help them better maintain balance and make them travel safer and more convenient.August 13,2019
We are willing to make more convenience for the people with disability.