Real Thai rice refers to Thai jasmine rice. The characteristics of jasmine rice are slender rice grains, crystal clear appearance, slightly curved rice body. The geographical environment, latitude, and climate of Thailand determine that the water content of rice produced here does not exceed 14%. So, how to cook Thai jasmine rice?
1. Put the jasmine rice into the rice cooker and add water according to the amount of jasmine rice. (1 cup of jasmine rice and 1.2 to 1.5 cups of water)
2. During the cooking process, be careful not to open the lid or stir the rice to maintain the rice aroma.
1. Soak the rice for half an hour or more in advance.
2. Put the water out of the rice, pour in the same boiling water as the rice in rice cooker, then cook the rice.
3. Keep warm for 5 minutes, the rice will completely absorb the moisture.
4. The cooked rice will be full of aroma and soft.
1. Rice soak in water for half an hour before cooking. Add a few drops of oil before cooking.
2. The jasmine rice is very absorbent, so you don't need to boil it at a ratio of 1: 1.5, as long as the water passes over the rice.
3. When the switch on the rice cooker jumps from cooking to keep warm, turn off the power, open the lid to let the steam run away for a little, then cover the lid and wait for a while, the layer of rice at the bottom of the pot blends into the top, so you don't have to worry about sticking to the inner pot at this time.